Chronological Bible 2010 Facebook Blogspot

Anyone in the Facebook Chronological Bible Reading Group is free to post! If you would like to post- let me know and I'll set you up as an 'author'.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Feb 17

In two days I'll be on a plane heading to the land described. This verse just gave me chills:

But the land you are crossing the Jordan to take possession of is a land of mountains and valleys that drinks rain from heaven.It is a land the LORD your God cares for; the eyes of the LORD your God are continually on it from the beginning of the year to its end. Deut 11:11-12

I know the eyes of  the Lord are everywhere, but what a beautiful verse.

And of course a great summary verse repeated for us again:

And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. Deut . 10:12.

The laws are coming up in the reading. Just be greatful that you only have to read them once, the were given and written in the Bible twice. They are reviewed here for the generation going into the Promised Land. Happy reading.......I'll check in from the Promised Land whenever I can. The link to my travel blog is on the side there and I'll update it when I can. Hang in there with the reading.....I'll have a little gift from the Promised Land for everyone who makes it to the end!!

No comments: