Chronological Bible 2010 Facebook Blogspot

Anyone in the Facebook Chronological Bible Reading Group is free to post! If you would like to post- let me know and I'll set you up as an 'author'.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 25

Wow.......today was a tough one! I think that the best summary was at the end: "everyone did as he saw fit". It is just terribly hard to image any one of these scenarios happening, let alone all of them. There are glimmers of hope in it. They build an alter, they ask God what to do, they mourn over a tribe almost wiped out.....

Yesterday, I noted that it was nice that the Bible did not gloss over 'warts'. Today was more than warts, it was ugly to the bone.

If it wasn't bad enough that half the planet desires Israel wiped off the face of the earth, they also almost self-destructed in this instance! This is a little off the topic, but I saw a History Ch. special that talked about DNA mapping to find out what people were related to Attila the Hun. I wonder if that is how they will discover all the lost tribes of Israel.

No comments: